It’s Time for Action! You can read about blogging all day long, but unless you stop reading and start writing, you will not change your blogging (or your stats, or your income). Change requires action!
- To find the freedom to blog consistently?
- To quit judging yourself and your writing?
- To stop writing on a whim?
- To learn how to find topics your audience will love?
- To give value to your readers that will keep them coming back for more?
- To make your content relevant and evergreen?
- To engage your readers around the content you write?
- To be seen as an expert in your niche?
- To unlock a wealth of resources to support your content?
- To loose your fear of being controversial?
- To improve your Calls to Action?
- To refresh old content for higher conversions?
- To make more money with your content?
This 30-day blogging challenge will absolutely change the way you look at, plan and publish the content on your blog/website. It is going to help you strengthen your blogging efforts and get better results from each and every post you create.
Start the challenge any time. Register and other day for the next 30 days you will receive an email with a short lesson, at the end of which you will be given a 2-part challenge.
1. Part one will consist of practicing what you learned for the day.
2. Part two will be writing something on your blog.
That’s right, you will be publishing every other day. Why? Because practice makes perfect. The more you blog, the easier it will become and the bigger results you will see – and results are what you are after, right? At the end of this 30-day challenge, if you’ve completed all of your assignments, you will have:
- 15+ new blog posts
- A growing amount of traffic to your blog
- The knowledge and ability to drive even more traffic and increase sales through blogging.
"I've been to quite a few conferences and done classes over the years. I've been impressed with the quality of the information given. Katie knows her stuff." - Tammy Whitten
"I didn't know where to get started and was so overwhlemed until I found Como Blog. This site and Katie Hornor are amazing!" - Terri Hamman